It’s been a bizarre worldwide Great Soul Awakening to say the least!
As global tyrannical government policies along with being bombarded with evil fear tactics from propaganda threaten our sense of security, our ability to live free and economically prosperous lives is under grave threat.
The intense chaotic energies we are experiencing have come to present us with a unique and rare opportunity to see life through a different lens.
We are faced with a choice as to how we wish to view this cosmic motion picture show we are participating in, which at times can appear both entertaining and horrific.
You can choose to see from the intuitive eyes of your soul through pure love and faith— or through the eyes of your body bound ego operating from fear.
What will you choose?
A crisis is both a time of danger—and a time of opportunity.
With every obstacle you perceive, pay attention as to what opportunity is trying to present itself to you. Take immediate action to bring this into fruition.
As a part of this great awakening, the filters of delusion are being exposed all around us and within us. There are internal and external dragons and demons lurking in the darkness of ignorance, and this is our chance to slay them.
It’s essential to live with a purpose and cultivate the awareness of your true self as an immortal soul.
Now is the time to unleash your creative muse to recreate and regain your individual freedom and moral autonomy. When you develop a strong independent mind filled with truth and virtue, you will set yourself free.
Let’s take a Leap into Autonomy
The capacity to make an informed, uncoerced decision.
Autonomy as the free self—self-respect, self-love and self-rule.
Being responsible for one’s own life, freedom and self-responsibility.
The moral right one possesses to think and make decisions for oneself.
Freedom from external control or influence; independence.
Privilege of owning yourself.
“The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.”
Character Traits Autonomy Necessitates
A willingness to take risks
An openness to new experiences
“Millions of people never analyze themselves. Mentally they are mechanical products of the factory of their environment, preoccupied with breakfast, lunch, and dinner, working and sleeping, and going here and there to be entertained. They don’t know what or why they are seeking, nor why they never realize complete happiness and lasting satisfaction. By evading self-analysis, people go on being robots, conditioned by their environment. True self-analysis is the greatest art of progress.”
How to Strengthen your Moral Autonomy
• Nurture yourself daily by embracing silence and connecting with Mother Nature for support during these tumultuous times. Removing yourself from the over stimulating mass consciousness, and spending time alone will allow you to feel the inner calm nature of your soul. In this sacred space you’ll receive wisdom and clarity from Spirit.
• Meditation in the morning and evening will allow you to quiet your restless mind in order to hear the voice of Cosmic Consciousness. My guru, Paramahansa Yogananda says. . . “In our silence, God’s silence ceases.” How sweet this is!
• Be courageous in meeting life’s challenges instead of running away from them. Courage is having the ability to do what you need to do with what’s right in front of you. Challenges are opportunity to teach you the lessons you couldn’t learn any other way. They are not your enemy, but they come to help you develop your strength.
• Surround yourself in a healthy, supportive environment. Eliminate any toxicity in your life.
• Be true to your values and morals. Don’t allow fear to stop you from living your dreams and following your bliss. Psychological freedom arrives when we are fully authentic to ourselves.
“Fear is manipulated by numerous organisations with a stake in creating fear while promising to eradicate it. Fear circulates within a wealthy economy of powerful interest groups epenent upon ensuring that we remain scared. Theologians, politicians, the media, physicians and the psychological services depend on our fright. Despite the proliferation of discourses about fear, its eradication has never been seriously countenanced: substitution of fear-inspiring discourses, rather than obliteration, has been the goal.”
The following video is awesome for a deeper understanding as to how you can be free in an unfree world.
You have a divine mission to accomplish so don’t just be alive, because life is waiting for you to live fully and freely.
The world needs what only you have to offer.
Stay strong in your morals and individuality as you value freedom and liberty.
Keep Shining Your Diamond Light!
How can I create more freedom in my life?
What fears are holding me back from reaching my highest spiritual potential?
Do I possess the character traits autonomy necessitates? … If not, what am I willing to do in order to possess them?
I am Spirit—Freely expressing from my Soul’s intuition.
Reawakening the Soul Oracle Cards and Exploration Guidebook allows you to transform your life into the freedom you were born to live.
Please share your thoughts in the comments below, I always love to hear from you!